Senate Committee on Publication Policy for Almanac
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Faculty Senate
Almanac is the weekly publication of record, opinion and news for the University of Pennsylvania faculty and staff.
The Committee forms the faculty representation to the Almanac Advisory Board and maintains oversight over Almanac's guidelines and publication policies and the relationships between Almanac and other University news and information sources. It advises the Editor of Almanac on publication issues when necessary or requested. In particular, the Editor will consult it, or, when appropriate, the Almanac Advisory Board, when considering refusal of a contribution on any grounds other than legal liability.
2019-2020 Almanac Committee Members
- Sunday Akintoye (School of Dental Medicine)
- Christine Bradway (Nursing)
- Daniel Cohen (SAS/Sociology)
- Al Filreis (SAS/English)
- Cary Mazer (SAS/English)
- Martin Pring (Perelman School of Medicine/Physiology), Chair
- Ex officio:
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson (Annenberg) Senate Chair-Elect