Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Faculty Senate
The Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty ("SCESF") gathers and organizes data on salaries and benefits and represents the faculty in the determination of University policy on salary issues. SCESF issues an annual report along with an executive summary of that report.
SCESF performs the bulk of its work annually during the fall semester using data provided via the Provost by the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis.
Specific Charges, 2019-2020
SCESF's specific charges will be listed here following their ratification by SEC.
SCESF 2019-2020 Membership
- Jennifer Blouin (Wharton), term expires 2022
- Peter Cappelli (Wharton), CHAIR, term expires 2021
- Dennis Culhane (Social Policy and Practice), term expires 2022
- Blanca Himes (PSOM/Biostatistics, Epidemiology, & Informatics), term expires 2020
- Sarah Kagan (Nursing), term expires 2020
- Iourii Manovskii (SAS/Economics), term expires 2022
- Ex officio:
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson (Annenberg), Senate Chair-Elect
- Steven Kimbrough (Wharton), Senate Chair
- Jennifer Pinto-Martin (Nursing), Senate Past Chair
SCESF members serve three-year terms, per the Faculty Senate Rules.
- 2018-2019 (Fiscal Year 2018 data)
- 2017-2018 (Fiscal Year 2017 data)
- 2016-2017 (Fiscal Year 2016 data)
- 2015-2016 (Fiscal Year 2015 data)
- 2014-2015 (Fiscal Year 2014 data)
- 2013-2014 (Fiscal Year 2013 data)
- 2012-2013 (Fiscal Year 2012 data)
- 2011-2012 (Fiscal Year 2011 data)
- 2010-2011 (Fiscal Year 2010 data)