Standing Committees of the Faculty Senate
Basic Page Sidebar Menu Faculty Senate
The Senate's is governed by its Senate Executive Committee ("SEC"), which oversees a set of standing committees.
Membership on SEC and the standing committees are mutually exclusive of each other.
SEC is comprised of 58 faculty members, 36 of whom each represent a different constituency and the remainder who comprise representation from other categories. Please contact your SEC representative directly to learn more about the SEC's ongoing work.
- Senate Executive Committee ("SEC")
- Senate Committee on Academic Freedom and Responsibility ("SCAFR")
- Senate Committee on Committees
- Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty ("SCESF")
- Senate Committee on Faculty Development, Diversity, and Equity ("SCFDDE")
- Senate Committee on Faculty and the Academic Mission ("SCOF")
- Senate Committee on Faculty and the Administration ("SCOA")
- Senate Nominating Committee
- Senate Committee on Publication Policy for Almanac
- Senate Committee on Students and Educational Policy ("SCSEP")
- Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Scholarly Communication